Supernote Ltd trading as Sands Catering Services a company incorporated in England and Wales, and whose registered address is 20 Tile Yard Rd, London N79AH
How we use your information
Sands Catering Services is a Processor of customer information and we take both your privacy and our legal obligations under data protection law very seriously.
Having given consideration to the company’s operations we are of the opinion that the legal basis for processing client and prospect data is that of Legitimate Interest. This basis applies in relation to the following activities:
- We request data (Name/Company name, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, job function etc,) in order to facilitate the provision of quotations, acknowledgements, manufacturing of catering orders and delivery of products from within the company’s portfolio.
- We process client and prospective clients personal data to enable them to access and use the services the company offers, and to provide support and assistance where requested. This includes information gathered through the use of our website to (i) make an enquiry, (ii) otherwise contact us or (iii) obtain a quote. Our website also gives you the ability to provide additional information by typing messages into information boxes.
- We use personal data to communicate with clients and prospective clients in relation to service announcements and product information.
- We use personal data to assist in the accurate recording of customer activity and contact management.
- We use personal data when communicating with you in relation to products that may be of interest, based on your market sector or your existing products with Sands Catering Services
- We use personal data to enable us to extend invitations to attend user special offers or marketing promotions.
- We use personal data to enable clients to participate in customer loyalty programs.
- We may use personal data to both monitor the usage of and help improve the user-experience of our website.
In relying upon the Legitimate Interest basis for the lawful processing of client data, we acknowledge that clients and prospects are entitled to object to their data being processed. If at any time you wish to object to the processing of your personal data then please contact the Data Controller at email@example.com
In these circumstances this may mean that you cannot be informed about exciting new products or developments.
Your data will be processed in line with the Principles and Individuals’ Rights of The General Data Protection regulation. Your personal data will not be processed for any other reasons than those for which it was supplied.
Personal data storage will primarily be electronic. We will take appropriate measures to ensure the security of the processing of personal data. We will also ensure that the people processing the personal data are subject to a duty of confidence and that they will receive appropriate training.
We do not sell or share your personal data outside of Sands Catering Services.
We will delete or return all personal data to you as requested or when the period during which you are a customer or you are no longer actively interested in our products and services comes to an end.
Your rights over your personal data
You have a number of rights over your personal data, which are:
- The right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are unhappy about the way your personal data is being used – please refer to the ICO’s website for further information about this (https://ico.org.uk/).
- The right to ask us what personal data about you we are holding and to have access to a copy of your personal data.
- The right to ask us to correct errors in your personal data.
- The right, in certain circumstances such as where our use of your personal data is based on your consent and we have no other legal basis to use your personal data, to ask us to delete your personal data.
- The right, in certain circumstances such as where we no longer need your personal data, to request that we restrict the use that we are making of your personal data.
- The right, in certain circumstances, to ask us to review and explain our legitimate interests to you.
- The right, where our use of your personal data is carried out for the purposes of an agreement with us and is carried out by automated means, to ask us to provide you with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly-used, machine-readable format.
Important note: If you feel we have not processed your data in accordance with the Principles and Rights of the individual under GDPR, then please contact our Data Controller without delay on firstname.lastname@example.org